You have no items in your shopping cart.
With over 75 years of rich unparalleled traditional experience in designing real pearls and diamond-studded jewellery, “Lagu Bandhu” is a name characterized by wide variety, excellent quality and maximum reliability.
What started as a family business a few decades ago has blossomed into a well-organized setup with its exclusive showrooms at Dadar, Thane, Dombivali, Pune, Goa and Oklahoma, USA.
“Lagu Bandhu” has been the trusted house of authentic Bhagya Ratnas (Navagraha stones) which now come with a Laboratory Test Certificate(optional) which becomes a value addition! We are offering you exclusive custom-made jewellery to suit your specific needs, unlike branded jewellery in which you can get only mass produced designs.
At Lagu Bandhu you will find exclusive jewellery of Diamond, Pearl and Precious Stones. You can choose from the best of traditional and contemporary Pearl jewellery. Vibrant and colourful jewellery made out of Emeralds, Rubies, and Corals individually or in combination with pearls or diamonds can add wide range of variety to the traditional Maharastrian Jewellery.
Since 1936, 'Lagu Bandhu' has been a name synonymous with Pearl Jewellery and no surprises there! Being pioneers of the Japanese Mikimoto pearl trade in India, we have been the preferred jeweller to thousands of families and to more than 3 generations within a family. And Now... famous for fine Diamond Jewellery!
- Specialization in Studded jewellery consisting of Diamonds and Precious Gems.
- BIS Hallmark certified Jewellery.
- International Laboratory Certified Diamond Jewellery.
- All directors are qualified Gemologists from Internationally acclaimed institutes.
- Specialization in 'Navagraha' Gemstones with their genuineness certified by Gemological laboratories.
- A strong retail chain with 8 Showrooms in India and 1 in the USA.
- A team of well trained and highly motivated staff of over 200 employees.
- Complete in-house facilities needed for the business right from raw gold to stunning jewellery.
- Customized jewellery with in-house designers to help the customers design their own jewellery.
- Excellent after sales service.
- Founder Member of Gems and Jewellery Trade Federation (GJF).
- Lagu Bandhu was conferred the Trust Mark by the GJF and was listed in the top jewellers of India.
Business was initiated with Mikimoto co of Japan for Pearl Trade by Mr. Sitaram T. Lagu, a qualified mining engineer. Business was being conducted from Pune.
'Lagu Bandhu' was founded and the Bombay operations started from Dadar.
The Company showed steady growth & evolved from a proprietary business to a partnership concern.
Lagu Bandhu was registered as PVT LTD company.
The showroom at Dadar was expanded twice from 200 sq.ft. Area to 800 sq.ft.Dadar.
Lagu Bandhu forayed into the trade of Diamonds.
Efforts were made to expand horizons to the export market by taking part in exhibitions in USA & Dubai.
The showroom on Karve Road, Pune was inaugurated.
Branch office in USA was set up in Oklahoma City.
New showroom was started with a franchisee arrangement in Nashik.
With increasing business in Pune the showroom was expanded from 300 sq.ft to a whooping 1800 sq.ft.
This year saw another showroom being opened at Thane in Eternity Mall.
New Showroom was started with a franchisee arrangement in Goa, Panaji.
Lagu Bandhu diversified into the business of Plain gold jewellery.
New Showroom was started at Dombivali offering Plain gold jewellery along with Diamond and precious stone jewellery.
A new showroom was started at Dadar, as a result Dadar has now three specialty showrooms for,
1. Diamond Jewellery
2. Pearl,Coral & Precious Stones Jewelery
3. Plain Gold Jewellery
New Showroom was started at Borivali offering Diamond and precious stone jewellery.